7.28.2008

Best Week...

I have been at my new job for a week now...and I LOVE IT!

We spend more time at work than doing anything else, so why not have something to look forward to? It goes beyond enjoying the people you work with and the actual job you are doing. It is just as important that we have a reason to get up in the morning, such as the completion of a project or a promotion.

I have all of these things, which gives me something to work towards. I miss the people at my last job, but you have to weigh the pros and cons of both positions and determine which has the most pros. The new position out weighed the old so I had to make the change...and I am glad I did.

When you are unfulfilled in any way, make a list of pros and cons and don't be afraid to take a leap of faith....after extensive research and analyzing of course. You didn't expect me to abandon my nature did you?

~Dawn

No comments: